It is mandatory for all people aged 10 and over to wear a mask or face cover in the various closed public places in Quebec and therefore, Galeries de la Capitale is no exception.
Like a garden, communities grow on teamwork.
Keeping you safe
- Removal of seating places in our dining areas
- Méga Parc is closed
- We’ve intensified cleaning efforts in high touch/traffic areas (washrooms, door handles, elevator buttons, common areas, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property and at every entrance
- Reduction of capacity in all elevators (maximum of 2 people)
- Reduction of the number of accessible sinks in all washrooms
- Curbside pick-up available
- We’ve modified shopping hours
- Suspension of coat check, baggage room and wheelchair, stroller and mobile phone charger rental
- Management of waiting lines
- Maximised signage throughout the property to ensure social distancing
- Reconfiguration of common spaces and reduction of seating places